Tips importing Canon C300 MK II 4K MXF files to Windows Movie Maker
How to edit Canon C300 MK II on Windows? You may use Windows Movie Maker to do this. But WMM doesn’t support C300 Mark ii 4k MXF video well.”Below is Canon C300 mk ii MXF solution on Windows (Windows 10).
“Canon C300 MK II user. Usually do MXF, I am trying to edit with Windows Movie Maker, but, while i importing the MXF video into the timeline and automatically the video and audio track were filled. After closing and starting again I can't import this or any other video again without losing the video track. It only imports the audio part. What am I missing here?”
The reason of this problem lies on the huge file size of MXF and the most important one is mainly because that MXF is not well compatible with the Windows Movie Maker.
In order to make MXF video clips compatible with WMM, you'll need to convert MXF to Windows Movie Maker natively supported formats like WMV or AVI in advance.
Along with the help from Brorsoft MXF Converter, you can complete the task effortlessly. Overall, it's the optimal MXF converter for you, which can help you change the Canon C300 MK ii 4K MXF files into a different, and more friendly format like AVI or WMV. So you can edit C300 Mark ii 4k MXF video with Windows Movie Maker smoothly.
Someone review it as below:
Haw-haw, I mean I'm here to help you as I have been helped by the program! I'm trying to tell you download it from the "Direct Download link" under the big "Download Now" button then you can get a totally clean and cool program!
Personally I was satisfied!
Very practical software.
For Mac users, Brorsoft MXF Converter for Mac is the alternative choice. You can use it to convert mxf files to mov on Mac and then preview HD mxf video with QuickTime or import mxf video into FCP/iMovie for editing on Mac.
Read More in this blog...
Editing Canon C300 MK II MXF in Edius 5/6/7
Converting Sony PJ620 AVCHD to Camtasia Studio 8
Best Alternative to Top 3 Free MXF Converter for Windows 10
Convert and import Canon XC10 4K MXF files to Pluraleyes 4/3.5/3
How to Convert and Import C300 Mark ii 4k MXF into Windows Movie Maker
1. Click "add video" button to import the Canon C300 MK II mxf files. Click "add from folder" button to add MXF folder.
2. Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “WMV3 (wmv9)(*.wmv)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, “ASF (VC-1)(*.asf)”, MPEG-2 Video(*.mpg), etc are both the compatible format to transfer Canon XF100 MXF files to Windows Live Movie Maker. And then you can set the output folder for Windows Live Movie Maker.
Tip: If the default settings do not fit you requirement, you can click "Settings" icon to and enter "Profile Settings" panel to adjust video size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channels.
3. Click "Convert" button to start converting C300 MK II MXF to WMV/AVI for Windows Movie Maker program.
Once the conversion is finished you can click "Open" button to get the output files effortlessly, and now you are ready to import and edit MXF files with Windows Movie Maker. Just import the converted files to WMM for editing via its "Import video" option.
1. The best MXF to Windows Live Movie Maker Converter is also the best tool for you to convert/import MXF to Sony Vegas, Adobe Premiere, Windows Movie Maker, Magix Movie Edit Pro, and more other video editing programs. You can learn more about it from Brorsoft MXF to Windows Live Movie Maker Converter.
2. If you also intend to convert your Canon C300 MK II MXF file to MP4, AVI, MOV, VOB, MPEG, etc for some media devices like Pad2, Xoom, Apple TV, Galaxy Tab, etc. You can refer to convert MXF files to AVI, WMV, MOV, VOB, MPEG, MP4 to get some tips.
(Note: Click here for OS X 10.5)
Work MXF files in Camtasia Studio
Get Best MXF Converter for Mac Reviews
Convert MTS/M2TS to Camtasia Studio 7/8
Play AVCHD MTS files on Windows Media Player
Top 4 MXF Converters for Mac (El Capitan Included)
2015-2016 Best MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Review
Convert M2TS to MP4 for Playback on Plex Media Server
Transcode Sony MC2500 AVCHD files to Premiere Elements
Editing Sony PXW-X180 AVCHD files in Davinci Resolve 12.5
Transcoding Sony VG30 AVCHD to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP 7/X
Converting Sony VG30 AVCHD MTS files in Premiere Pro CC 2015.3
Transcoding Sony AXP35 AVCHD to Apple ProRes MOV for FCP 7/X
Importing Sony MC2500 AVCHD MTS files into Premiere Pro CC 2015.3
Transcode Canon C700 XF-AVC MXF to DNxHD MOV for Avid MC 8.5/8